Friday, December 2, 2011

Passing the Time

Ok everybody!  Here is your chance to help me out!  I figure I'm going to have a bit of free time over the next couple of months and I would love to hear any suggestions you might have that could help me pass the time.  Have you read any good books lately or in the past?  What's your favourite book, TV, or movie series?  Any favourite video games?  How about good music?  I am interested in it all!  I won't necessarily have the opportunity to experience all the suggestions, but I am always open to finding out what other people like.

I am particularly interested in Sci-Fi and Fantasy, Inspirational, Drama, Suspense.  Romance is ok, but not if it's hokey.  I do enjoy history as well.  Romance mixed with history is great!  Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility- Rock on!  Honestly though, I am hoping to hear about it all!  I am always up for trying something new.  You never know what you like until you give it a go, right?  Who knew a bacon and peanut butter sandwich would be tasty? (Thanks Ron!)  I never thought cotton candy blizzards would be any good.  Boy, was I wrong! (I think I gain 10 lbs every time Dairy Queen has them in store).  Mmmmmmm, now I'm craving ice cream....

Hope you are all having a very blessed day!!!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment